Retirement and Estate Planning
Well before our relationships decide when exactly they will retire, we work to make sure they are fully prepared to make that big decision.
Retirement planning is not a one-size-fits-all proposition. For you to know what you will need in retirement, you need to picture your retirement.As you approach your fifties and sixties, you will probably start to think about retiring. Some early planning for this new stage of life can help you enjoy a successful transition from work to your retirement.
Whether you are in the accumulation phase or have already retired, your well-constructed strategy is crucial to:
• Meeting your retirement income needs, desires, and expenses.
• Maintaining your lifestyle choices and priorities throughout retirement.
• Ensuring that your long-term goals and aspirations are funded for travel, health care, estate planning, charitable giving and other goals.
We help you develop a comprehensive plan to:
• Identify and pursue your lifetime income goals.
• Minimize taxes on income—now and during retirement.
• Evaluate the variables in your retirement plan to ensure they align with your objectives.
• Setting up durable power of attorney (POA) to direct other assets and investments
• Naming an executor of the estate to oversee the terms of the will.